• Children of Fiancee

    The K-2 non-immigrant visa allows a child of your Fiance to enter into the U.S. and await the availability of an immigrant visa. K-1 children may stay in the U.S. on K-2 visa for a maximum period of 90 days from the date of entry. If you and your Fiance do not marry within 90 days, K-1 children must depart the U.S. together with your Fiance.

    The applicant must be the unmarried child under 21 of a person who qualifies for the K-1.

  • K2 Visa Benefits

    • The visa will be approved at the same time as the K-1 visa
    • No need for a separate I-129F application
    • The K-2 visa holder is allowed to study in the U.S.
    • Reside in the U.S. with the parent while waiting for the marriage
    • Cheaper and faster processing compared to I-130 petition
  • Documents needed for K-2 visa

    • Valid passport (not needed if child is under 16)
    • Non-immigrant Visa Application (Form DS-156), in duplicate with two recent color photographs
    • Official birth certificate
    • Permission to travel from other parent
    • Complete medical examination report
contact us thru LINE contact us thru WhatsApp